Water In Fuel Alarm Kit - Ford 2008-2010 6.4L
Part # 1050356
- The Ford 6.4L Power Stroke water in fuel (WIF) alert system has a 10 minute delay putting your truck and wallet at risk of damage
- In this 10 minute response time, your engine may consume up to 3 Gallons (12 Liters) of water contaminated fuel.
- This can lead to High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) failure and/or Piezo Injector failure. HPFP failure is known to damage the pump drive gears beyond repair, requiring whole motor replacement.
- Get instant notification that there is water in your fuel system with BD's Water In Fuel Sensor kit for the Ford 6.4
- Easily connects to the OEM sensor on the Horizontal Fuel Conditioning Module (HFCM) with a plug in connector. Installation is easily done within an hour.
- Kit includes: red LED, wiring harness, fuse tapper and control module
|Ford||F-250 Super Duty||6.4||2008, 2009, 2010|
|Ford||F-350 Super Duty||6.4||2008, 2009, 2010|
Ford Water In Fuel Sensor Test
BD Water In Fuel Sensor Install