Tel. 604.853.6096
Fax. 604.853.8749

Unit A10-33733 King Rd,
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
V2S 7M9
BD-Power Forums | WELCOME TO OUR CLUB! >> Ram Cummins >> Engine Performance
FAQ Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Bd hot rod vp44

Hi I am looking at installing a bd hot rod vp44.how much power will I get with my mods.how much more boost will it make it is about 55 now
1999 dodge 2500 .bd towing twins 100 h.p injectors. juice with ad r.a.s.p transfer pump.head studs. bd exhaust manifod.nv4500 south bend 450 h.p clutch.bd short shifter.pac brake exhaust brake.had the truck since new 386,000 km

Tell be a bit more about what you have done to the truck already. With 55psi I assume you're running twin turbo's or a big single with some fuelling mods already done?

Hi cam my mods are in my post.can you see them?
1999 dodge 2500 .bd towing twins 100 h.p injectors. juice with ad r.a.s.p transfer pump.head studs. bd exhaust manifod.nv4500 south bend 450 h.p clutch.bd short shifter.pac brake exhaust brake.had the truck since new 386,000 km

Hi dieselboy. Sorry I've taken so long to repond, it's been a little hectic here. Yeah, I can see your mods, I just wasn't looking! You've done lots of fuelling mods already so you're likely looking at gaining about 40-50hp with the Hot Rod pump. This doesn't translate directly into a specific boost gain but it will drive the turbo harder. The secret (if you haven't already done this) is to tune your wastegate to minimize pyro temps under full throttle, but no more. Once you've reduced your pyro's as far as they'll drop adding boost will just add more backpressure but won't gain you any power.